Prices below will cover all courses (excluding licence setup packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
After completing this course the learner will be able to:
- Describe the nature of alcohol and the effect that it has on the human body.
- Identify your social responsibilities relating to the retail sale of alcohol.
- Identify the requirements for both the personal and premises licenses.
- Identify who you can and cannot serve alcohol to and the penalties of getting it wrong
- Identify signs of intoxication and explain what action you should take
- Identify how to brand, advertise and promote products responsibly
- The culture surrounding alcohol
- Effects of alcohol consumption
- The Licencing Act 2003
- Enforcement and training
- The sale of alcohol
- Protecting children from harm
- Strategies to minimise problems
Anyone involved in the sale of alcohol to the general public