This course is designed for anyone who is involved in the sale of alcohol including bar staff, supermarket cashiers, waiters/waitresses, or smaller retailers where alcohol is sold.
1-4 learners = £30 each
5-9 learners = £25 each
10-19 learners = £20 each
20-49 learners = £17.50 each
50+ learners = £15 each
Thank you for purchasing a setup licence. You can now add this learner licence to your cart by clicking the button below.
Add to cart
- 1-9 learners = £20.00 each
- 10-19 learners = £17.50 each
- 20-49 learners = £15.00 each
- 50-99 learners = £12.50 each
- 100+ learners = £10.00 each
After completing this course the learner will be able to:
- Describe the nature of alcohol and the effect that it has on the human body.
- Identify your social responsibilities relating to the retail sale of alcohol.
- Identify the requirements for both the personal and premises licenses.
- Identify who you can and cannot serve alcohol to and the penalties of getting it wrong
- Identify signs of intoxication and explain what action you should take
- Identify how to brand, advertise and promote products responsibly
- The culture surrounding alcohol
- Effects of alcohol consumption
- The Licencing Act 2003
- Enforcement and training
- The sale of alcohol
- Protecting children from harm
- Strategies to minimise problems
Anyone involved in the sale of alcohol to the general public