This course helps you identify who may be at risk in the workplace and what controls to put in place to avoid accidents
This course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers the difference between a hazard and a risk, discussing who might be harmed and how harm can occur in your working environment. The Risk Assessment Course is a vital step to be taken to protect your workers and your business. After receiving a set of skills to meet the legal requirements, you will gain confidence in carrying out a risk assessment. It is suitable for anyone who is in a position of responsibility or has a duty of care, such as supervisors and managers. Through completing the Risk Assessment Course, you will be able to successfully identify risks, reducing the likelihood of potential harm, as well as maintain a successful reputation for your company.
1-9 learners = £20 each
10-19 learners = £17.50 each
20-49 learners = £15 each
50-99 learners = £12.50 each
100+ learners = £10 each
Thank you for purchasing a setup licence. You can now add this learner licence to your cart by clicking the button below.
Add to cart
- The Risk Assessment Course helps you learn about the link between the HASAW (Health and Safety at Work) Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- You will discover the differences between a hazard and a risk and how this may mean they should be approached independently of each other.
- You will be informed of the best way to spot potential hazards in the workplace.
- You will find out who might be harmed or more at risk within your workplace and how this can be minimised.
- You will discover more about the risk assessment severity grading system and how this can impact the working functions of your company.
- The Risk Assessment Course covers risks versus hazards, and whilst the terms are often used interchangeably, you will learn the importance of being able to identify the differences between the two.
- You will learn the 5-step risk process which the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) advises all employers to comply with.
- You will learn who is at risk and why some employees may be more susceptible to potential harm.
- The Risk Assessment Course will provide you with some controls that you can take to ensure safe working practices are carried out by all employees.
- 1-9 learners £20 each
- 10-19 learners £17.50 each
- 20-49 learners £15.00 each
- 50-99 learners £12.50 each
- 100+ learners £10 each