Prices below will cover all courses (excluding Education Setup Packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
After completing our Stress Management Courses, learners will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of stress through learning its definition.
- Identify stress, the factors that cause it and how it can be detrimental to an individual’s emotional and mental health.
- Identify stress-related symptoms in themselves and other work colleagues.
- Reduce their exposure to stress, through assessing and determining priorities at work.
- Develop a Wellness Action Plan and how to implement this effectively.
- Implement coping strategies into work and personal life that will help to reduce stress levels from having a long-term impact.
The topics explored in our Stress Management Courses are as follows:
- The causes of stress – How deadlines, presentations, meetings and other work-related events can cause different levels of stress in different people.
- Responses to stress – How people respond differently to stress and how these can produce different emotional and mental responses.
- Reducing stress – You will cover how to manage stress through determining priorities.
- Wellness Action Plans – How to create a structured plan that will target the causes of stress and ensure you are dealing with them correctly.
- Stress coping strategies – How to restore your motivation and ability to work productively under pressure.
Creative Learning Solutions’ Stress Management Courses are relevant and applicable to all members of staff, be it employees or employers. No one job is more stressful or more likely to cause work-related stress than another. Any individual can experience stress in the workplace at some point in their working career. This course attempts to provide you with the measures to control and reduce stress, so it is only experienced in short-lived, positive terms and does not begin to impact your personal or working life.
The course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.