Endorsed By The Society Of Food Hygiene And Technology
Prices below will cover all courses (excluding licence setup packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
This Essentials of Food Hygiene course should take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.
- The course is ideal for those staff serving low-risk or wrapped foods
- The latest version of this course is available online for use with PC’s, tablets and smartphones
- It is ideal for training large groups quickly and efficiently to ensure they comply with the basic legal requirements of food safety
- On successful completion, you will be awarded a Food Safety Level 1 certificate. This will demonstrate to an employer that an employee has a basic understanding of food hygiene.
- This level 1 course covers food contamination and the types of food that are more likely to cause outbreaks of food poisoning if incorrectly cooked or incorrectly prepared.
- It looks at personal hygiene and how cleanliness has a direct impact on the quality of food produced.
- You will also learn the basics of food preparation and how a clean workstation and proper food storage ensures the safe quality of food produced.