Endorsed By The Society Of Food Hygiene And Technology
This Essentials of Food Hygiene course should take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.
- The course is ideal for those staff serving low-risk or wrapped foods
- The latest version of this course is available online for use with PC’s, tablets and smartphones
- It is ideal for training large groups quickly and efficiently to ensure they comply with the basic legal requirements of food safety
- On successful completion, you will be awarded a Food Safety Level 1 certificate. This will demonstrate to an employer that an employee has a basic understanding of food hygiene.
- This level 1 course covers food contamination and the types of food that are more likely to cause outbreaks of food poisoning if incorrectly cooked or incorrectly prepared.
- It looks at personal hygiene and how cleanliness has a direct impact on the quality of food produced.
- You will also learn the basics of food preparation and how a clean workstation and proper food storage ensures the safe quality of food produced.
- 1-9 learners £20 each
- 10-19 learners £17.50 each
- 20-49 learners £15.00 each
- 50-99 learners £12.50 each
- 100+ learners £10 each