Prices below will cover all courses (excluding Education Setup Packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
- Our Creative Learning Solutions course includes a more interactive approach to learning about accident prevention in the workplace. By using fun “spot the problem” games and exercises, you will be tested on your ability to identify the causes of accidents, such as slipping or falling.
- You will learn what to do in case of accidents and how your approach to accident prevention will vary depending on which industry you work in.
- The course will cover accident statistics and what accidents are rated as the most common.
- You will be provided with a range of case studies highlighting the consequences of accidents in the workplace and the legal responsibilities that companies hold to ensure accidents are reduced.
This course will cover a wide range of ways to ensure accident prevention in the workplace is carried out effectively as well and covers:
- The legal responsibilities of an employer to report accidents,.
- The active steps to take to prevent accidents from occurring.
- How to prevent accidents including those which occur from manual handling, such as slips, trips and falls that can result from wet or food-contaminated floors.
- How to manage high-risk areas.
- How to work safely with ladders and how height can affect the risk of accidents occurring.
- Working safely with knives in the food manufacturing industry.
- Practical steps to prevent accidents in the workplace, as well as putting First Aid provisions in place.