This online course from Creative Learning Solutions follows the Level 2 syllabus and is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and understanding required to work in a safe manner. The course places a special emphasis on Accident prevention in the Workplace and focuses on the potential dangers of your specific workplace environment. It is important to maintain an in-depth understanding of health and safety and see how risk assessments can prevent unnecessary employee absence caused by work-related injury. The accidents an employer or employee may be at risk of varies with each occupation. Therefore, we provide the following three versions of our Accident prevention in the Workplace course:
- FOOD MANUFACTURING
- LICENSED TRADE
- OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
1-9 learners = £20 each
10-19 learners = £17.50 each
20-49 learners = £15 each
50-99 learners = £12.50 each
100+ learners = £10 each
Thank you for purchasing a setup licence. You can now add this learner licence to your cart by clicking the button below.
Add to cart
- Our Creative Learning Solutions course includes a more interactive approach to learning about accident prevention in the workplace. By using fun “spot the problem” games and exercises, you will be tested on your ability to identify the causes of accidents, such as slipping or falling.
- You will learn what to do in case of accidents and how your approach to accident prevention will vary depending on which industry you work in.
- The course will cover accident statistics and what accidents are rated as the most common.
- You will be provided with a range of case studies highlighting the consequences of accidents in the workplace and the legal responsibilities that companies hold to ensure accidents are reduced.
- The three courses will cover a wide range of ways to ensure accident prevention in the workplace is carried out effectively.
- All three courses will cover the accidents most commonly associated with Food Manufacturing, Licensed Trade and an office environment.
- The courses will cover the legal responsibilities of an employer to report accidents, but also actively take steps to prevent accidents from occurring.
FOOD MANUFACTURING VERSION:
- This course covers accident prevention in the workplace, specifically in relation to Food Manufacturing. It will cover accidents that can occur from manual handling, such as slips, trips and falls that can result from wet or food-contaminated floors.
- You will learn about the high-risk areas.
- You will learn about working with ladders, be given a definition of height and discover how height can affect the risk of accidents occurring.
- You will learn about working with knives in the food manufacturing industry.
- This course will also provide you with practical steps to prevent accidents in the workplace, as well as putting First Aid provisions in place.
LICENSED TRADE VERSION:
- This course covers accident prevention in the workplace, specifically in relation to Licensed Trade jobs. It will cover accidents that are more commonly associated with license trade occupations, such as trips and falls.
- You will learn about working at a height and how this can increase the risk of harm to an employee.
- You will learn about beer cellar flap safety; the course includes guidance for employees involved in bar and cellar work.
- The course provides steps on the best way to deal with breakages and avoid injury to staff working in close proximity to them.
- You will learn about working with knives in the licensed trade industry.
- This course will also talk about First Aid provisions and accident prevention in the workplace.
OFFICE ENVIRONMENT VERSION:
- This course covers accident prevention in the workplace, specifically in relation to an office environment and focuses on how you can ensure a safe working environment is maintained.
- You will cover the obvious accidents prone to staff working; these include slips, trips and falls.
- You will also cover the less obvious forms of accidents that occur such as working at height, strains and poor workplace ergonomics.
- This course will look at First Aid provision within a given workplace and what to do in a situation where an employee’s health is put at risk.
- 1-9 learners £20 each
- 10-19 learners £17.50 each
- 20-49 learners £15.00 each
- 50-99 learners £12.50 each
- 100+ learners £10 each