Prices below will cover all courses (excluding licence setup packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
- Our Food Safety Refresher course is designed for the employer or operator to determine the prior food safety knowledge of new members of staff.
- The course can also act as a refresher for existing staff and the assessment questions will test that their food safety understanding it up to date and in line with regulations.
- The course is an essentials tool for audit purposes, as well as essential in demonstrating a company’s compliance with food safety regulations and their application of basic guidelines in the workplace.
- You will be assessed with questions to determine your understanding and whether you have ascertained the training objectives.
- CLS’ Food Safety Refresher course covers the risk of food contamination in the workplace and the factors that cause food hazards.
- The course will cover the importance of storage temperature, but also the importance of cooking and cooling temperature in ensuring that food is safe to be consumed.
- You will learn about personal hygiene and how this can contribute to poor food safety standards.
- The course will also cover cleanliness of the workstation/food premises and how this can affect the quality of food produced and thus the business’ reputation.
- You will go over food preparation and look at the appropriate and safe ways to handle food.