Prices below will cover all courses (excluding Education Setup Packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
After completing this Equality and Diversity Essentials course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’- Using basic definitions, a participant will recognise how these can benefit us as individuals and a working environment if equality and diversity are upheld in the workplace.
- Identify who is protected by the Equality Act 2010, and explain what happens when the legislation and individuals’ rights are compromised.
- Recognise discrimination and other unfair practices in the workplace – You will have learnt how to act upon them and monitor inequality.
- Understand what they can do to promote equality and diversity in the workplace and how these can continually be applied in real-life.
The following topics are explored in this Equality and Diversity Essentials course:
- Equality and diversity – You will cover what they each of these terms mean.
- Facts about equality and diversity – How these are different and affect individuals.
- Equality legislation – You will learn about the Equality Act 2010 and how employers and employees can personally maintain lawful practice in the workplace.
- Unlawful behaviour – Consequences an individual or company can face when failing to comply with Equality and Diversity legislation and actively participating in discrimination.
- Making a complaint – How to monitor, assess and report inequality in a professional manner.
- Discrimination – How a person can use someone’s personal characteristics negatively and the effects of stereotyping and labelling.
- Harassment and victimisation – The extreme behaviour individuals may face when put in a position of prejudice and inequality.
- Responsibilities – How to personally encourage a more tolerant and fair working environment as a company or organisation.
Creative Learning Solutions’ Equality and Diversity Essentials course is aimed at employers and employees from all levels of an organisation, and those from all sectors who want to learn how to avoid discrimination. The course is ideal for those who wish to learn ways to personally uphold equality and diversity, through creating a more inclusive environment specifically in the workplace. These skills can also be applied to every-day life situations and are important in encouraging the celebration of difference.
Our Equality and Diversity Essentials will take around 45 minutes to complete.