This course demonstrates how to set up your workstation equipment to be comfortable, safe and efficient
Prices below will cover all courses (excluding Education Setup Packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
Before you purchase your Course Credits:
Education Setup Pack
- The Display Screen Equipment Course considers the often-neglected areas of Health and Safety with regards to display screen equipment.
- The course will look at the Health and Safety Regulations of 1992 in relation to DSE, and the legislative amendments made in 2002.
- The course covers the common terms and causes of ill health and the potential financial costs for both the employer and employee from this.
- You will learn how to set up a workstation efficiently, and how a simple amendment can reduce the risk of symptoms such as neck and backache, repetitive strain injury (RSI), fatigue and eye strain; these are issues most commonly associated with display screen equipment.
- You will learn how to use the display screen equipment safely both through an adjustment of a desk and chair positioning.
- The course covers the Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992.
- The course defines and explains the common terms and causes of ill health in occupations that interact with display screens on a regular basis.
- You will get a short quiz, to test your knowledge on the use of display screen equipment in the workplace.
- The course covers ways to set up your workstation in a safe and productive manner, again using a quiz to examine the participant’s awareness of the harm this common work equipment can cause when used inaccurately.
- You will be given tips on using display screen equipment safely.