An introduction to why health and safety is important, the basic principles and your obligations as an employer
Prices below will cover all courses (excluding licence setup packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
- An Introduction to Health and Safety is aimed at those who wish to gain additional guidance on how to approach workplace safety.
- You will see examples of major workplace accidents and be provided with key steps you can take to minimise the chance of such accidents happening in your company.
- You will find out the number of accidents and fatalities in the UK, and how a greater awareness of health and safety can reduce such fatalities dramatically.
- Learn about the business and personal costs associated with poor safety and welfare in the workplace.
- An Introduction to Health and Safety covers an in-depth range of Health & Safety statistics.
- You will see the benefits and costs to your company in having a more nuanced understanding of health and safety in the workplace environment. A greater understanding provides the company with a greater reputation.
- The course will cover different types of injuries and ill health that can occur within the workplace, when health and safety standards are dropped or neglected.
- You will learn about the meaning of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013), and the actions and steps required in highlighting and reporting work-based injuries when they happen.