An introduction to why health and safety is important, the basic principles and your obligations as an employer
This course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace. It covers workplace accidents as well as the costs to both individuals and companies as a result of poor Health & Safety in the workplace. An Introduction to Health and Safety is important in providing individuals with an awareness of the key precautions a company should take to reduce the risks within the workplace environment. The course is important in offering companies a greater understanding of Health and Safety regulations. This introduction to Health and Safety stresses the importance of such issues and shows how it is paramount to the well-being of not only the employer, but the individual employees and the business’ reputation. This course will provide you with the practical steps to ensure that your employees are kept out of potentially harmful situations and protect the growth of your business. A safe working environment guarantees a successful business.
1-9 learners = £20 each
10-19 learners = £17.50 each
20-49 learners = £15 each
50-99 learners = £12.50 each
100+ learners = £10 each
Thank you for purchasing a setup licence. You can now add this learner licence to your cart by clicking the button below.
Add to cart
- An Introduction to Health and Safety is aimed at those who wish to gain additional guidance on how to approach workplace safety.
- You will see examples of major workplace accidents and be provided with key steps you can take to minimise the chance of such accidents happening in your company.
- You will find out the number of accidents and fatalities in the UK, and how a greater awareness of health and safety can reduce such fatalities dramatically.
- Learn about the business and personal costs associated with poor safety and welfare in the workplace.
- An Introduction to Health and Safety covers an in-depth range of Health & Safety statistics.
- You will see the benefits and costs to your company in having a more nuanced understanding of health and safety in the workplace environment. A greater understanding provides the company with a greater reputation.
- The course will cover different types of injuries and ill health that can occur within the workplace, when health and safety standards are dropped or neglected.
- You will learn about the meaning of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013), and the actions and steps required in highlighting and reporting work-based injuries when they happen.
- 1-9 learners £20 each
- 10-19 learners £17.50 each
- 20-49 learners £15.00 each
- 50-99 learners £12.50 each
- 100+ learners £10 each