The course explains the Health & Safety at Work Act of 1974 and the consequences of poor health & safety
Prices below will cover all courses (excluding Education Setup Packs) so that you may pick any course, or combination of courses, and the % discount will apply to the total number of learners combined at checkout. There is no expiry date and they can be used at any time. Once allocated to a learner, they have 12 months to complete their course.
|Min Qty||Discount %||Discount £||Price Each (exc. VAT)|
- Creative Learning Solutions’ Health and Safety Law Course will provide you with a variety of example case studies of companies that have found themselves breaching the terms of the law and how this has impacted their business.
- You will discover the differences between Civil and Criminal Law Acts and Regulations.
- You will learn about negligence and compensation.
- You will find out what responsibilities you and your employer have for safety in your workplace and how you can maintain a high standard of welfare.
- Health and Safety Law Courses enable you to discover the penalties that result from breaching the law and the effects this can have on an employer and the company’s status.
- Health and Safety Law Courses provide easy-to-understand definitions for Criminal law and Civil law, and go over the importance of their differences. Additionally, our course covers the consequences of failing to abide by these laws.
- The course cover negligence of law in the workplace.
- You will learn about the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSW) 1974 and get a breakdown of the main points of the health and safety regulations, as well as the European Directives.
- The Health and Safety Law Course will define the difference in employer and employee responsibilities.
- The course covers law enforcement and the actions that will be taken against a company who fails to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.