Do your courses meet the latest legislation?
Yes – All our courses follow the latest legislation from the respective awarding bodies including The Royal Society for Public Health, (RSPH), The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). Each course is quality checked annually by food safety and health & safety specialists including senior Environmental Health Officers to confirm that they continue to meet the current legislation.
Will your e-Learning courses work on other devices?
We have just released a suite of exciting new courses for 2019 which can be played using an iPad, tablet, smartphone or PC.
Can I download my own certificates?
All the new courses are launched from an easy to use LMS which offers lots of extra reporting functions as well as the option to download your own digital certificates so there are no postage costs.
Are your food safety courses recognised by an official body?
Our programmes have been endorsed by The Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SOFHT) and the certificates awarded to successful learners are widely accepted by employers and EHO’s as a demonstration of training to the required standard.
How can e-Learning save me money?
Benefits to the employee:
- The employee won’t waste time and money travelling to a training centre.
- Staff will feel more confident in their roles after proper and engaging training.
- Your employees will feel valued because you have spent the money on enrolling them onto an e-Learning program.
- 24/7 accessibility means the employee can complete the training at home or in breaks (if paid for their time, of course), meaning they won’t get behind in their work.
- Some staff would feel uncomfortable learning in a large group, so independent learning means that everyone can get the most out of the training.
Benefits to the employer / business owner:
- Staff who feels valued and confident in their roles will be more productive, leading to a thriving business.
- As a business you won’t need to pay staff travel expenses to get to and from training centres.
- No need to pay for a tutor to come into the work place to train face-to-face.
- Your business won’t lose a day to training as it can be done off-site and out of work hours.
- With e-Learning you can tailor the training course to your business to get the most from it.
- Save money and time creating and printing training materials yourself.
- You can be sure each employee fully understands each aspect of training and doesn’t hide behind other individuals whilst being trained.
- The E-learning programs will have been specially formulated and tested to ensure they are effective and engaging
Can I still take a food safety or health & safety course if I don’t have a computer?
As approved trainers with Highfield, a leading awarding body for compliance training across the UK, we can offer instructor led in-company courses in Food Safety and Health & Safety leading to nationally recognised qualifications. Minimum number of delegates 6. Ask us for details.
Are your e-Learning courses available in other languages?
We currently only offer a Polish version of our Food Safety Interactive but we are able to translate our programmes into almost any language if there are sufficient numbers.
What about upgrades?
If there are any changes to legislation we will let you know once we have made the necessary amendments.
What other types of training do you offer?
Our qualified trainers are licenced to deliver a range of in-company instructor led courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications including:
Food safety (up to level 3)- Highfield
Health & Safety ( up to level 2) – Highfield
Train the Trainer – People 1st
We also offer a full range of management development and soft skills training which if required, can be tailored for your organisation. Have a look at our training pages to see a full list of the courses we offer.